Price: ₹ 452.00
(as of Apr 29,2021 23:03:10 UTC – Details)
p>This book is a part of the CAPF Exam Book Series of 3 products in the UPSC CAPF E segment – Paper I, II & Previous solved Papers analysis.
This book is divided into 2 parts. First paper has 7 sections – Current Affairs, Economics, General Science, Geography, History, Indian Constitution and Polity and Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. It contains topic-wise soled question analysis of the previous year’s papers. The second part has 5 mock tests for the practice of the aspirants.
This book also has numerous exercise questions developed on the basis of the structure of the exam, including the answer Keys and explanation for the difficult questions. The content of this book will help the students strengthen their topics and help them score better in exams.
- Full coverage of UPSC CAPF examination syllabus
- Also beneficial for Assistant Commandant Examination for CISF, BSF,CRPF, SSB and ITBP; CDS examination
- Topic-wise question analysis of previous years’ question papers
- Plenty of practice problems along with their complete solutions
- Includes previous years’ questions along with solutions (upto 2018 exam)
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
are covered from NCERTs. This shall be helpful in helping them zeroing down the areas of syllabus from which maximum score can be obtained.
✔Full coverage of UPSC CAPF examination Paper 1 General Studies syllabus
✔Also beneficial for Assistant Commandant Examination for CISF, BSF,CRPF, SSB and ITBP; CDS examination
✔Section-wise coverage of the syllabus of Paper I
✔Comprehensive and detailed information based on NCERTs to score good marks in Paper 1